We love this time of year because each week brings something new and exciting from the farmers market which means there are constantly new seasonal items appearing up in our cases. Additionally, you may have noticed a few exciting changes on the breakfast and lunch menus recently. For breakfast try our new lightened up egg white frittata or go all-in with the egg sandwich – a winning combo of cheddar spread, bacon and pickled onions on a fluffy brioche roll. Our beloved ricotta toast is now topped with a bright heap of strawberries and finished with a drizzle of lavender honey! Bon Appétit!
Crepe Dinner, June 11
- asparagus and fava bean salad
- buckwheat crêpe filled with smoked gouda and spinach, topped with a farm egg and crisp lardons
- sweet crêpe filled with roasted strawberry rhubarb jam and topped with buttermilk sherbet
- *hard cider, beer, wine and other beverages are available for purchase
Get your tickets now! Merci et à bientôt!
Celebrate Bastille Day at Floriole, July 14-16
Join us all weekend to celebrate Bastille Day. We will be tasting fine French wines, cheeses and chocolates, running happy hour specials, and hosting kids crafting events up at the farm table.
Friday, July 14, 3-5pm- French wine tasting
Saturday, July 15, 3-5pm – Cheese tasting
Sunday, July 16, 3-5pm- Chocolate tastings (enjoy a complimentary chocolate with each cup of coffee that day)
There are many other events at the cafe and in the community coming up this summer so mark your calendars!
- June 10: Watercolor floral wreath crafting with Joslyn at Floriole. Tickets and info HERE
- June 16: Crepe party fundraiser for LFC at Floriole. All ages are welcome! Tickets and info HERE
- July 4: The cafe will be closed for Independence Day.
- July 5-9: Taste of Chicago. More info to come on a schedule of Sandra’s Chef Demos!
- July 20: Green City Market Chef BBQ – Tickets and info HERE